Perfect Placer along with its associate services has a long and prestigious list of leading Indian and Multinational Corporates in India and Outside across Managerial levels, functions and Industries, covering both IT and Non-IT specialized in chief executive, board member and senior-level management search assignments
Technical Sales Head – Enzymes Food Products
o Be a customer facing, on-site technical sales resource who is responsible for the commercial and technical success of food enzymes in specific channels.
o Progress enzyme business opportunities and achieve revenue budget and growth targets. Develop and implement sales strategy with key account plans, present and negotiate commercial offer based on marketing strategy.
o Find new opportunities and drive through the sales process with a valuable outcome for the customer. Resolve customer issues and define unmet needs.
o Be a technical point of contact for customer to coordinate additional technical resources (bakery, biological, engineering, etc) to investigate, find the root cause of problems, develop solutions, and provide recommendations.
o Possess strong account management skills to allow successful interaction at all levels of customer from plant personnel to top leadership.
o Assist customers in new product use and application by providing product information such as application and safety training, design and coordination of product trials, data gathering and analysis, report completion and presentation of results to drive account conversion.
o Ensure the highest standards are achieved for our customers in the areas of safety, environmental compliance, process efficiency, and reliability when using our products.
o Liaise between Food Enzyme BU, applications team (Lab) and sales team.
o Introduce new product launches : Plan together with product manager and to develop roll out plans for new food enzymes products with potential customers.
o Identify new food enzyme opportunities for existing products and work with customers to turn these opportunities into new sales.
o Drive receivables every month.
o Participation in monthly DIBM cycle with particular focus on the demand forecasts.
o Forecasting and stocks: Interface with supply chain and product management to ensure accurate forecasting and management of global stocks to minimise working capital and avoid stock write offs.
o Monthly reporting to Sr. Executive team.
Qualification And Experience:
1. B.E or MSc or BSc in Food Technology with Minimum 7-15 Years of Experience in Technical Sales or business development setting of Food Enzyme Product and a deep understanding of the enzymes.
2. Familiar with the field, food applications, regulatory and patent issues, and the markets for such products in the Food industry.
3. Good relationships within the industry.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship builder. Experience in working in a highly complex matrix organization
5. Strong customer orientation, entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to multi-task
6. Excellent business acumen, the capability to translate opportunities into solid opportunity pipeline
7. Comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to deal with ambiguity and function autonomously.
8. Experience working with multi-functional teams serving customers.
9. Polished written and verbal communication skills (including presentations), both internal and external.
10. Desire candidate with proven success as a team leader and team member able to influence others in decision-making.
11. Strong computer skills, with proficiency with MS Outlook as well as Excel, Word and PowerPoint and basic statistical analysis. Effectively utilize business and sales tools (i.e. SPO Milestones, SAP Forecasting tool, Salesforce.com, MS Office)