? End to end Program/ Project Management, Managing Project capacity/ demands/ financials
? Lead business analysis activities to build state of Art Analytics solution to enhance portfolio
? Managing client relationship and program work
? Manage the program end-to end and ensure smooth coordination with all related teams and
manage/ address risks/ issues and all other dependent activities
? Assisted the Senior Management in collateral preparation and responding to client RFPs
? Responsible to manage client demand vs. availability capacity and take necessary steps to
ensure that there are no client escalations and the deliverable meet the client expectations
and release timelines.
? Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
? Project scheduling and resource management
? Planning, budgeting and reporting on projects
? Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior
? Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement, give
feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increments
? Estimate project budgets, coordinate with finance department for funds and plan for
purchasing of equipment and hardware in a cost-effective way
? Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met
within stipulated time
? Responsible to manage the day to day deliverable of resources reporting to the incumbent.
In addition, was also responsible for driving all sprint ceremonies, planning, scheduling &
forecasting of work, ensure that there are no client escalations and the deliverable meet the
client expectations/ sprint and release timelines. I was also responsible to manage work
related issues, risks & action items, highlight them as needed and find ways to mitigate/
prevent them, work with testing and release management teams to ensure smooth releases.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new mobile technologies quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and