• Full time Engineering/ Master’s degree
• 8-14 years of experience in the relevant storage domain, with prior experience in Architecture Definition
• Should be able to elicit requirements and document them, while being able to verify, analyze and validate the requirements gathered. Should
be able to manage requirements across phases, managing changes to requirements and ensure stakeholder involvement through the entire
life cycle of requirement.
• Should be able to use heterogeneous technologies for a given requirement with a view of creating multiple architectural options.
• Should be able to translate business requirements into a design for functionality / usability etc.
• Should be able to identify areas of automation and explore feasibility of usage of tools and also pilot the same.
• Should be able to independently create proposals - should be well versed with the various solutions capabilities across storage domain and
various service lines
• Should have knowledge of project management principles and is able to perform estimation, project planning, project tracking and reporting
and risk management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in core storage technologies, datacenter and IT Infrastructure technologies, specialization in Storage, Backup, DR, Data Protection,
Virtualization, Cloud, DevOps
• Must be well-versed with any of the vendor's products such as: EMC, Hitachi, NetApp, HP, IBM, etc. from a design, deployment and
• Must have multi-hypervisor experience such as Vmware, Hyper-v, KVM
• Should have good consulting, presentation and communication skills Should have good ability to learn, adapt and propagate knowledge on
• Should have strong deployment experience and aware of lab setup and data centre challenges
• Should be technology savvy, have an understanding of technology trends and next generation technology
• Should possess analytical skills and abstract thinking
• Should be able to work independently and as a part of a team
• All prospective employees must pass a thorough background check prior to joining and reference checks prior to offer