Responsibilities of the PLM Tech Lead may include:
1. Work effectively with customers and understand business requirements.
2. Contributes to project report and Presentations to a project team.
3. Develop Software requirements and design optimal solution is Teamcenter
4. Mentor the junior resources and be able to support team for all technical deliverables
5. Troubleshoot critical production problems
6. Globally work with Customers, SMEs, Development and Testing team to ensure the solution is designed, developed and validated as per customers requirement.
7. Understand and develop integration of Teamcenter with other applications
8. Customization of Teamcenter product to meet Aerospace requirements
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or a related field.
2. Requires a minimum of 7 years experience in PLM implementations
3. Minimum of 5 years experience implementing or developing applications based on Teamcenter.
4. Minimum 2 years of Siemens Teamcenter Active workspace customization, implementation and deployment. Must understand the architecture and be able to provide optimal solution.
5. Experience and knowledge of manufacturing systems and processes.
6. Experience to include Teamcenter Application and Requirement gathering and solution development.
7. Has very good understanding of Software configuration management
8. Aerospace industry experience is a plus.
1. Strong knowledge of Teamcenter CAD Integration, Change Management, Document Management and Product Structure Management
2. Experience in Access Right Management, Workflow management and Change Management
3. Knowledge on other Teamcenter modules
4. Teamcenter ITK development
5. Teamcenter BMIDE
6. Knowledge on Teamcenter Report builder and Report Analytics
7. Knowledge of ORACLE and/or SQL Server
8. Strong knowledge of Enterprise web applications and Administration of JBoss
9. Strong Knowledge of programming languages C + + / Java
10. Knowledge of a CAD Application and its interface with Teamcenter
11. Knowledge of Teamcenter Integration capabilities (ERP and other Lifecycle Interoperability Services)
12. Knowledge on A&D module in Teamcenter.