Responsible for BSP, driver development and troubleshooting field issues on Linux/Windows platforms
* Keen eye towards process and writing flawless code
* Should be able to work with global teams and have strong SDLC practices
* Helping on estimation, risk handling and technical decision making.
* Break down complex problems into workable technology solutions.
* Keep track of technology trends for work areas like software architecture, mobile industry standards and drive innovation, best practices.
* At least 7 years experience with firmware, drivers development on Linux/Windows platforms
* Knowledge of mobile devices, Operating Systems and BSPs
* Proficiency with C/C++ design and development
* Experience with device drivers (camera, audio, NFC, BT) on embedded systems
* Experience with SPI, IC, UART, RS232, USB, SD interfaces
* Working knowledge of interfacing internal and external peripherals like ADC, DAC, communication interfaces, displays, EEPROMs, compact Flash, SD cards.
* Should have past experience of at least one embedded software products development life cycle experience
* Past experience of working with high maturity software teams, awareness of CMMi level software practices, Six Sigma tools essential.
* Must have excellent communications, organizational skills, and presentation skills & be a team player.
* Experience with mobile firmware development on Windows Mobile would be a plus