Skills required :
- Shall have overall 8-10 years of experience in web product design, development, launch and post-launch maintenance and upgrading.
- 4+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of web portal development and execution
- Shall have up-to date knowledge of web portal development, new techniques in development in large digital platforms like big data, java etc.
- Shall have experience of leading a complete web portal development life cycle.
- web savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Experience of handling a technical developer team of 8-10 employees, coordinating with product heads/managers.
- Experience in B2C, C2C and B2B environments, e-commerce portals, e-service domains, API integrations for a multiple product features/details from various e-tailers and e-service portals.
- Should possess Business communication and leadership skills.
Role responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for Overall product development right from conceptualizing product design, functionality, selecting appropriate base platform for the product, co-ordinate with third party developers and product head, UAT & ensure product update and maintenance.
- Drive technology & tool choices
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions, review codes.
- Will lead a small team of technical leads & support staff.
- Will be responsible for bringing in timely technological innovations in the web portal and work closely with the Product Heads for maintaining a user friendly portal at all time.
- Manage a team of technical Leads and support
- Shall be able to drive a large and complex web portal development involving multiple catalogues and integrations.