1. Development of architectural design artifacts for IT solutions addressing customer requirements
2. Advanced knowledge of programming languages, software development tools and environments and systems analysis and functional design is required.
3. Thorough knowledge of database concepts, database design, data modeling and system architectures is also required.
4. Expert knowledge of application design principles, practices, system development methodologies and software life cycles is required.
5. Responsible for driving the overall planning, management and completion of information technology projects and technical implementations
6. Leads projects by ensuring scheduling, delegating and monitoring project tasks, and reviewing project deliverables.
7. Ensures all project documentation is complete, accurate, and current.
8. Ensure that Project Management enterprise standards, guidelines and methodologies are in place and adhered to.
9. Responsible for coaching, developing and managing project staff and ensuring business practices are effectively used
10. Provide technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems; participate in structured walkthrough and technical reviews.
11. Debugs code issues and is able to provide impact assessments for changes, both within development and production environments.
12. Assists other team members, serving as an 'expert' either in the business application, development technologies or Software Development Lifecycle processes (such as reviewing, designing and testing).
1. Proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft .NET 4.5+, C# 5+, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013+
2. Hands on experience in the design, development, implementation, and integration of large-scale, multi-tiered, multi-tenant, enterprise systems.
3. Experience in designing/developing Single Page Application using KnockoutJS/AngularJS, BreezeJS, DurandalJS, RequireJS, JQuery, Web API, MVVM Pattern.
4. Experience in designing/developing Web applications using C#, ASP.Net - MVC.
5. Experience in Nhibernate.
6. Strong experience in building generic components for Web Applications using C# and Design Pattern.
7. Experience with modern GUI abstraction patterns - MVC/MVVM.
8. Experience with RDBMS experience with Oracle/SQL Server.
9. Comfortable with picking up new technologies
10. Passionate about continual learning
11. Experience in developing Architecture standard documents and specification document for the project.
Desired Additional Skills and Abilities:
1. Experience with HTML 5, JQuery and CSS3.
2. Hands on experience on integration tools like Drools, JBPM preferred.
3. Experience in Jasper Reporting will be preferable.
4. Experience in SVN and TFS will be preferable.
5. Experience in Unit Test Case tool will be preferable.