Hands-on Responsibilities :
- Write complex and critical code required for creating templates (and reusable code) using HTML5, CSS3, and JS.
- Unit test the code and deploy build for testing.
- Work with testers in closing the defects.
- Review code written by team members
- Write reusable code that team can reuse for responsive and adaptive across devices, operating systems and browsers.
Bridge Product-Implementation Gaps
- Responsible for working with Engineering teams to quickly learn developments in the product and educate the team on a continual basis
- Provide feedback to Engineering team about the issues from Implementation team
Team Lead Responsibilities
- Guide UI team members on their day to day tech issues
- Review code and ensure compliance to best practices
- Trouble shoot issues or help them resolve issues
Technical Skills Required :
- Hands on experience with HTML5; CSS3; JS and JS frameworks.
- Must have troubleshooting and bug fixing experience in helping / supporting a small team.
- Experience with large systems software design and development
- Experience of working with Agile and Scrum based development model
Non-Technical Competencies :
- Ability to lead a team of 8 to 10 developers and testers in Agile / Scrum mode.
- Thought leadership in respective Technology domains & ability to think BIG
- Passionate & Obsessive about problem solving
- Self-starter, Complete Ownership and absolute pro-activeness
- Fast Learning Curve with eagerness to keep in pace with the tech trends
- MUST be a team player and adapt at collaborative ways of working
What to expect from Phenom People (Company) :
- Operate in completely transparent environment with unquestionable trust
- Work in latest and state-of-the-art technologies (we use only the best technologies)
- Believe in Smard (Smart + Hard) Work
- Provide best in call learning opportunities in latest technologies
- Healthy work culture
- Excellent benefits / perks
- Stock options to the deserving Candidates