1. Minimum 7+ years experience, with good knowledge in Broadband router domain specifically on the product development side.
2. Embedded skillsets with good working knowledge of Linux, Scripting skills (Python, Unix shell) and Language Skills (C/C++).
3. Knowledge of LAN technologies, Switches, Cables, Bridges
4. Sound knowledge of OSI 7 Layer Model, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, TFTP
5. Experience of IP addressing, administrating subnets and various routing models
6. Good knowledge in Wireless, Docsis 3.0/3.1 with Wifi Experience in development of 802.11 (b/g/a/n) stacks and firmware development
7. Experience in leading a big team in a very challenging environment
8. Knowledge of Comcast RDKB, CCSP, SDN/NFV technologies is an advantage.
9. Use of helpdesk management tools e.g. JIRA for end to end problem ownership from reporting to resolution or including follow up with development team.
10. Maintaining strong relationships with users who will include developers and end users.
11. Work with global peer teams with shared ownership for issue resolution and synergy
12. Good Debugging and communication skills.
13. Excellent coordination skills for managing onsite/offshore teams