- M Corp is requesting applications for a Senior Technical Lead to join our company and begin work on a 12+ month Fiscal transition planning and readiness project for our local government client. This project involves pre-implementation assessment and transition planning at an aggressive project pace.
- Interested applicants will be required to speak to their experience with each of the mandatory requirements below as well as provide an up-to-date resume and three (3) references (of a manager/supervisory/oversight level).
- Candidate must pass stringent security requirements (i.e. extensive background check)
- Must have three (3) references (of a manager/supervisory/oversight level)
The Senior Technical Analyst will be responsible for the design and development of workflow diagrams and narratives for As-Is and To-Be transitions, and support the Senior Project Manager in system support and business workflow. A senior TL ensures IT architectural integrity and functions as the interface between systems developers and IT project managers.
The senior TL provides coordination, oversight and leadership for the analyses, planning, design, implementation, documentation, assessment, and management of IT architecture and infrastructure design framework to align IT approaches with an organizations mission, goals and business processes.
Common organizational or functional industry position titles for technical leads include but are not limited to chief or senior enterprise architects, system architects, IT architects, systems designers, enterprise architects and solutions architects.
- Must have have 2-4 years experience within the last five (5) years with the following:
- 2-4 years of experience in public sector projects
- Extensive hands-on experience with PeopleSoft
- Experience with FI$Cal systems and supportive business workflows
- Direct experience in developing workflow diagrams/narrative for As-Is and To-Be transitions
- Develop reference models of the enterprise and maintain the information in the IT repository;
- Determine the gaps between the current and the target architecture and develop plans for transitioning to target architecture;
- Define the policies and principles to guide technology decisions for the enterprise architecture;
- Identify opportunities to improve enterprise-level systems to support business processes and utilize emerging technologies;
- Promote and educate customers and stakeholders on the use and value of the enterprise architecture;
- Provide enterprise architecture guidance, support and coordination to customers and IT project teams;
- Document the enterprise architecture infrastructure, including the business units and key processes, using modeling techniques;
- Ensure technical integration is achieved across the enterprise by participating in test planning, validation and reviews;
- Evaluate the impact of enterprise architecture products and services on IT investments, business operations, stakeholder satisfaction and other outcomes;
- Coordinate and conduct governance and portfolio management activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture; and
- Ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices to all components of the enterprise architecture.