Key Responsibilities :
The Mobile Application Lead will be responsible for :
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
- Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile sdk and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Design overall solutions and individual applications
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.