- To help designing, innovating and building our next generation ML architecture
- Working with a group (Data Science & Machine Learning Group) of ML engineers, Data Scientists and Product Analysts
- Define and drive API oriented solutions for data and machine learning services
- 6 years of full time programming experience within an operations or technical department.
- 3+ years of direct experience with multiple Agile teams.
- Be able to distill business objectives into technical solutions through effective system design and architecture
- Be able to work independently on a project-by project basis and also work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Be able to provide technical and analytical solutions to evaluate the merits and challenges of a product idea
- Create applications on both the server-side and on the web interface
- Perform high complexity integration testing and validate all services integrate according to specifications
- Responsible for prevention and early detection of defects through verification and validation activities ensuring the integrity and quality of all work products
Must Have :
- Java, Play, Scala.
- DB/NoSql - MongoDB, Neo4J, MySql.
Good to have :
- Elastic Search, NLP background and Machine Learning Platforms
- Strong End User focus, understanding the needs of both technical and non-technical end users.
Non-Technical Competencies :
- Think big & scale
- Thought leadership in respective Technology domains
- Passionate & Obsessive about problem solving
- Self-starter, Complete Ownership and absolute pro-activeness
- Fast Learning curve with eagerness to keep in pace with the tech trends