Technical Lead - Java/J2EE/XML (7-10 yrs)
Work Locations : Bangalore / Chennai
Job Profile :
You as a Technical Lead will be part of the team, developing next generation integrated mobile applications for various industry segments using a mix of server side and handset technologies. Typical technology mix will be a combination of Web 2.0 technologies, Dynamic Languages, Mobile device native API's and custom mobile application frameworks and tools.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable web based applications.
- Good knowledge and skills in the areas Java, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns
- Should have good knowledge of Service Integration Concepts (especially integration with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
- Should be able to design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements such as Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security
- Good knowledge of XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies.
- Good knowledge of JSON, XPath
- Good understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts
Nice to have :
- Knowledge on Security concepts such as Cryptography & prevalent web vulnerabilities would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on SSO implementation would be certainly an added advantage
- Good SQL knowledge and experience with at least one of the leading Databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Work with Project team (offshore/onsite) and understand requirements, analyze and support in requirement document preparation.
- Support Project Manager in preparation of project implementation plans.
- Take full ownership of the implementation.
- Deliver Application features as per release schedule and quality expectations.
- Interact with customers and internal teams during the entire Project Life Cycle.
- Enhance efficiency of Dev/test/release process.
- Research & track developments in the mobile and application segments.
- Drive technology learning and provide mentorship to your teams.
- Good understanding of the full SDLC and experience with SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from Project initiation, through design, development, review, test, release and maintenance.
- Training and mentoring skills for the team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly gather requirements, explore multiple approaches and suggest optimal solutions.
- Ability to come up with estimations based on requirements.
Education and Experience :
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./MCA)
- Minimum 7 + years of Relevant Technical experience & Min of 2+ year as Lead.
- Work Experience from Tier1 & Tier 2 companies preferred.
- Experience in Java & JS resources (40:60) with more focus on Java Script.
- Excellent written & verbal Skills.
- Onsite/Customer facing experience is preferred.