- Strong background in Java/J2EE, Design Patterns and Web services like REST
- HTML Scripting: Angular JS OR JQuery OR Knockout or Strong Java Scripts
- SOA based Software development background
- Experience in writing unit test cases using JUnit, TestNG etc.
- Knowledge on Open Source tools used in development process (like Git)
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL is a plus).
- Experience in webservers like Tomcat
- Ability to do software development following Agile methodology
- Develop, test, implement and maintain product development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Perform code reviews w.r.t functionality, performance and standards
- Develop and execute unit test plans.
- Support formal testing and resolve test defects
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases
- Excellent Communication and articulation skills