Web Platform is the primary way for users to access LeadSquared. We are looking for a senior technical leader who can take full responsibility of design, development, testing and release of major features in LeadSquared.
The role involves understanding product roadmap and priorities, working closely with the product management team to refine them. Subsequently, work with engineers to build a high quality, testable, scalable, secure and high performing application. It is a hands-on role which involves full responsibility of features from release to closely monitoring on production to ensure it is working as expected.
The ideal candidate would understand how to build such web applications and have full-stack experience including database expertise and strong understanding of software engineering practices such as work item management, source control, test driven development and continuous integration.
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Minimum of six-years full-stack experience in building web applications using Java platform.
- Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Hands-on experience in test driven development and setting up continuous integration
- Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance