Technical understanding of one or more EBS modules OM, INV, Purchasing, Payables, iProcurement, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting etc. Experience with custom Oracle Workflow development. Knowledge of Oracle Application Framework & customize OAF pages.
Mfg Conversion Experience - Mandatory at least 2 yrs of development experience.
- Experience on PL/SQL, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, etc
- Exposure to modules - Manufacturing & Distribution
Key Job Responsibilities
- Well versed in Manufacturing modules, basic concepts, on BOM, WIP, MRP, etc.,
- Technical design and development in Oracle package - EBS using Oracle tools including PL/SQL, Oracle 6i/10g, to build RICE - Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize technical design options, identify the best option and complete the technical design specifications for the specific RICE objects based on specialization
- Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approach for delivering the EBS work product - RICE
- Experience on EBS architecture in specific business area - Manufacturing, SCM etc., as well as technical architecture
- Analysis and issue resolution capabilities.
- Producing quality deliverables as per the software standards (CMMI Standards)
- Ability to communicate clearly with onsite team to understand and capture the requirements accurately; support during the testing and acceptance process etc.,
- Ability to lead discussions with onsite business and technical consultants to clarify the functional specifications, build technical design requirements and explain the options clearly
- Should possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to build network and maintain good relationship with peers, team members and project leadership - Ability to relate and deploy innovations on projects, as best possible
- Functional business process flow knowledge in select areas which he specializes
- Industry knowledge will be an added advantage