- Play the key role in solving complex tasks and implementing large technical solutions
- Prepare technical design of customer solutions - based on customer requirements, IT infrastructure, roadmaps and parallel development streams;
- Be accountable for meeting non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, manageability, supportability and security;
- Align technical architecture with customer IT landscape, parallel and projected work streams;
- Supervise solution implementation and delivery, perform technical gate reviews;
- Ensure that solution architecture meets state-of-the-art enterprise level standards and implementation follows industry best practices.
- 5+ years experience in architecture designing and implementation of enterprise-level software;
- Expert knowledge of J2EE and architecture of multi-layer heavy loaded scalable solutions;
- Experience in utilizing deep technical stack;
- Good knowledge of relational databases incl. performance aspects;
- Broad technical outlook;
- Fluent technical English (including verbal skills).