1) Design and develop application in the mobile applications and J2EE web & web services based application.
2) Provide solution for problems in mobile and web application space.
3) Build architecture and participate in web application and mobile applications development at various stages of development.
4) Provide expert knowledge in these of J2EE applications and mobile enablement
5) Development and implementation of best practices and use of industry proven standards and methodologies
Must Have Skills:
1) Good communication and presentation skills
2) Problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally, and to think with a medium term and long term perspective
3) Strong Core JAVA Programming (Viz.: Core Java, J2ee, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP / Restful))
5) Mobile development experience PhoneGap IBM Worklight (MobileFirst) Smart phone and Tablet app development, Android, Objective C, SQlite, Web services integration
6) Experience in designing database schemas using databases like MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL)
7) Experience with Application Architecture and design
8) Familiar with Software Architecture Concepts and Architecting enterprise grade application for High Performance
9) Familiar with different Architectural Views (Viz.: Integration, Data, Security, Deployment)
10) Experience with Application Security
11) Very good understanding of Design methodologies across multiple platforms (e.g. OOP, TDD and agile development models)
12) Solid understanding of distributed architecture, integration and micro services
13) Knowledge of encryption and decryption technologies
14) Knowledge of Responsive web design
15) Knowledge about open-source technologies and integration with them
16) Ability to translate Business Requirements into Architectural Design
17) Apply innovation, creativity and improvement to development process and implement process and procedural improvements
18) Work on multiple projects utilizing and leading global/ offshore teams