- " Expert knowledge of J2EE/OOAD/MVC/MVC2 based web development.
- Exposure/Experience on STRUTS/Design Patterns/ Unit testing/ Ant/Frameworks/ and working knowledge of RDBMS. Strong OOPS concepts.
- Hands on knowledge on following technologies: Spring IOC, Spring MVC, iBatis, Webworks/ Struts, Oracle, PL/SQL. IBM DB2, SQL Server
- Experience in working on Core JAVA, J2EE, JEE.
- Strong experience in design patterns with implementation
- Strong XML experience.
- Experience in doing database design for enterprise systems.
- Experience in trouble shooting / debugging across different layers in the Enterprise/Application architecture.
- Experience in EDI/ SOA Integrations is an added advantage.
- Experience in REST/Web Services is mandatory.
- Experience in working on Weblogic, SAP-NetWeaver, IBM Web sphere (WAS), Apache Tomcat.
- Mentoring Developers / Analysts on OO web projects.
- Mandatory usage of project planning tools and WBS (Work breakdown structure) MS Project /Others
- Strong work methods and high efficiency and self-driven.
- Product technical management experience minimum 1 to 2 years
- Strong and articulate verbal and email communication
- Must have current minimum 5 to 15 resources managed
- Strong sense of ownership
Desired Candidate Profile:
Candidate Profile : Ideal candidate with have minimum 10 years plus experiene in the above. Good team management skills are essential for the role. Candidate will hold a BE/BTech / MCA qualification.We are currently looking for candidates based in Bengaluru only."QualificationBE/Btech, MCAWork Experience Required"Ideal candidate with have minimum 10 -20 years plus experiene in the above. Good team management skills are essential for the role.
Candidate will hold a BE/BTech / MCA qualification.
We are currently looking for candidates based in Bengaluru only.