As a Platform Engineer, Candidate will work on large scale distributed systems as part of our core telephony platform. Candidate will join the small team and start-up environment to lead the development of an exciting new vision for the cloud telephony system.
- Excellent knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structure and SDLC.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Excellent Analytic and Problem solving.
- Self motivated, punctual and a natural leader that flourishes in growing organization environments
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills on Linux environment.
- Linux understanding of Scheduling, Memory management, System and POSIX API's.
- Application Debugging tools experience like GDB, DDD
- Aware of python, PHP or some other scripting languages
- Good understanding of database and networking
Strong understanding of telephony protocols:-
- VOIP protocols RTP, RTCP, SIP specifications understanding. Good exposure to telephony
- C, Algorithms
- Knowledge of WebRTC
- T30, T38, ISDN protocols