Candidates from Product Development Companies Only
Should be from Tier 1 Tech Schools (IIT/BITS/ ISM/ NSIT/NIT)
Tech Skills: Java, REST APIs, Design, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Around 6-9 year's experience must be in an Technical/Project Lead role, leading requirements analysis, design, development and operation of distributed, fault-tolerant applications with particular attention to security, scalability, performance, availability and cost/revenue optimization.
- Demonstrates expertise and leadership in working with business units, product management, development and operations staff to architect innovative solutions that meet the requirements with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to architectural goals and principles
- Demonstrates technical expertise in Java, REST, and general Java Design and Architecture
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in CS, IT.
- 5+ years' experience hands-on Java coding.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment to complete multiple projects simultaneously according to business and technical requirements
- Strong analytical, problem solving, multitasking, and time management skills with consistent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong collaborative partnerships across functional lines and at all levels within organization and the business
- Strong interest in creating solutions to problems
- Experience in and interest in learning new technologies
- Experience managing multiple projects and working independently.