- Relevant Experience - Project Management: 2 years + on Agile
- Strong design & coding experience in Dot net, MVC, Web API, Angular framework frame work
- Knowledge in design patterns
- Experience in development projects is a must
- Experience in Project planning, monitoring and control.
- Estimation and Deployment planning
- Risks/issues planning, identification and resolution
- Excellent Communication Skills
Experience To Job Description :
1. Partner with business and technology representatives in establishing project teams and providing overall direction for the technology development components of projects from initiation through to production installation.
4. Develops project plans, schedules and work breakdown structures for projects. Provides leadership and guidance in the project resource/staff planning.
5. Maintains formal project tracking utilizing various tools and proactively communicates, manages and resolves project issues and risks.
7. Communicates project status, progress on deliverables and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
8. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of projects.
9. Ensures adherence to Software Development Life Cycle; Delivery methodologies, guidelines and policies; and Change management processes
12. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
13. Test code, review, and recommend changes to technology stakeholders
14. Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones