- Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB 3.x, Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, WAS, SOAP Webservices, Hibernate & Spring frameworks required
- Active MQ, JMS, Queue management required
- Experience in integration middleware technologies required
- Knowledge of software best practices like refactoring, domain-driven dsesign, CQRS etc.
- Understanding of Microservices, Continuous Delivery practices, REST APIs.
- Knowledge of server automation using tools like Puppet, Chef, and Ansible.
- Knowledge of cloud services like AWS, IBM SoftLayer, etc.
- Integration experience with various applications using Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Payment domain knowledge, e.g. about credit card, banking, and biller integrations will be desirable.
- Understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment.
- Excellent analytical skills is a must
- Must be flexible and a quick learner because we will work on different technologies
- Must follow standard development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of SOA technologies
- Strong knowledge of protocols like ISO, Swift, XML, Soap, Webservices, TCP etc.
I am looking for candidates for Java Lead/Tech Lead role. The company is 4 years old product based company.
- The person should be startup enthusiastic.-
- He should have the mentality to work in startup with 15-16 employee strength.-
Company is developing an unprecedented digital payments platform and a range of financial technology products.