- Tier 1 education +
- At least 4 year of experience in MEAN Stack.
- Very strong technical hand-on person
- Job stability - at least 2 years on one job position
- Some experience in mobile technologies
Do not submit candidates below the range of 26 CTC ( Current ).
Mandatory Skills :
- 6-8 years of experience (age group 27-30), Good competitive institute (IIT, NIT)
- Stable (at least 2 years in quality organisations, startup experience preceded by "academy" MNC)
- At least 4 year of experience in Node.js, Mongo.db, Angular and Express
- At least 4 years of experience of deploying/handling/managing webservers like Apache, Nginx, NODE.JS (MUST).
- At least 3 year of experience in defining architecture
- At least 3 years of experience in Designing & implementing the NoSQL Databases like MongoDB or DynamoDB.
- At least 4 years of experience in data-structures, design & analysis of algorithms, problem-solving
- At least 3 year of experience in Designing & implementing the SQL Databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of REST Architecture & implementing the RESTful APIs/Webservices.
- MEAN stack using some frameworks like MeteorJS, Ionic, Loopback, Express
- Dev-ops - AWS, Heroku
- Experience in Mobile apps - Android, Java, IOS - Objective C or Swift, Ionic (- exposure to gaming platforms like CoCos or Unity will be highly valued)
- Web front-end - AngularJS, Backbone, CreateJS, React, Bootstrap, HTML5; (will add advantage)
- Reporting to: Product Development Team at first and overtime create an opportunity to independently lead the engineering team.
Key words: MEAN Stack Engineer
Are you a solid MEAN Stack Engineer with experience of developing innovative consumer mobile apps at scale- Are you excited by the prospect of building a disruptive product for a company with viable business and social impact- Here is an opportunity to design and develop a breakthrough education technology product that can impact how 1 million children learn.
The Role: End-to-End ownership of Algorithms, Architecture and Deployment
As platform MEAN Stack Engineer you will collaborate closely with product managers, developers and UI-UX. You will play a key role in defining architecture, algorithms, information and user-interface of ed-tech products for the XSEED Schools Program. You will work with and guide the core engineering team to ship ed-tech product at high velocity and deploy it with a scaled user-base.
The Profile: Full-Stack Engineer, Shipping Mobile Apps, High-Growth Startup Team
You should be a MEAN Stack Engineer and architect, who brings solid technical understanding of multiple back-end, mobile-web, and dev-ops platforms. You may have had experience in leading a small team of engineers to build a highly scaled-up back-end platform and/or mobile application. In addition you should have played a significant role in product design and deployment. Hands-on experience in the following technology stacks will be essential.
To succeed in this role you must be curious to learn about the context of education of young children, willing to roll up your sleeves to master new technologies and demonstrate high quality code, obsess about user experience and be able to work within tight resource constraints. Company culture values honest, direct speaking and get-things done people who do not give up easily. It helps to bother only really about what you 'make'.