- Review all monthly journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and flux analysis for all international entities, including quantification and recording of differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
- Assist in corporate quarterly and annual auditors- reviews with regards to international reporting, providing reconciliation support to help facilitate an optimal audit process and assist with international regulatory compliance.
- Review statutory financial reports and accounts, and work with local entities to bridge statutory financial and tax books to U.S. GAAP.
- Reconcile intercompany balances and ensure intercompany agreement terms and settlements are paid accurately.
- Work with tax team in reviewing and booking journal entries, while maintaining proper supporting documentation for local country tax refunds/credits.
- Prepare, maintain, and reconcile monthly foreign exchange transactions are related gains/losses.
- Work with technical accounting team to research international accounting guidance, assess ASC 830 requirements and develop and implement policies and procedures in accordance with GAAP.
- Ensure that appropriate internal controls over operations and financial reporting are in place to reduce risk and secure corporate assets.
- Timely submission of month end results to Group, including ensuring the financial information reflected in the general ledger are reconciled and evidence maintained
- Processing of journals for accruals and prepayments of both costs and revenues
- Analysis of the monthly P&L and balance sheet trend reports, and production of commentary on each
- Reconciliations of bank accounts, intercompany and balance sheets
- Balance Sheet substantiation and evidencing
- Other activities may include preparation of various financial reports, other cash transactions and reconciliations
- Cooperate with other parts of Finance, IT and other stakeholders to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Ensure accounting policies are adhered to and new policies are implemented accordingly where applicable
- Supporting the team leader during the month end close process
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification And Experience:
1. Qualified CA in multi-country environment, including working knowledge of International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards. [1-3 years for Team Member, 3-5 years for Senior Team Members, 5-8 years for Team Leader]
2. Have the ability to work as part of a team, onshore and offshore
3. Have a good working knowledge of Excel, SAP and Business Objects
4. Have a good knowledge about GAAPs and accounting principles including IFRS
5. Have an aptitude for systems
6. Have good organizational skills and be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
7. Be personable and have confidence to deal with people at all levels
8. Have good technical and analytical abilities
9. Be enthusiastic and flexible in their approach to work.