- The HRBP will handle generalist responsibilities including on boarding of new employees, employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, recruitment oversight, people metrics/reporting, partnering with line management on HR and business needs and special projects.
- Responsible for supporting end to end transactional support for Business HR Team (like R&R - HR Communication - Performance Management - ECMS administration, BGV, Exit process and Day to Day employee queries)
- Support & drive Risk & Statutory Compliance, Liaise with Central HR teams and cater to Audit requirements for effectively supporting HR interventions
- HR Reporting & MIS - Collating data & sharing timely, accurate & relevant reports / MIS data to leadership for their own performance, prepare and discuss HR dashboards with Business Leaders
- Assist the HRBP's in facilitation & implementation of SBU wide HR initiatives, Global HR Talent Management initiatives
- Planning and Organising - Effectively plan and deliver Induction sessions, PMD, Assessment Center orientation sessions,
- Create rigor around HR processes and cut the cycle time by efficient measures and drive the process improvements
- Communication (both written and verbal) and Interpersonal skills - Implement and execute continuous communication channels with employees like- HR Connects, Leadership Connects, Skip Connects, organise Townhalls
- Calendarize and effectively plan the roll out of various programs to help HR Business Partners to achieve goals.
- Handle interpersonal conflicts, Disciplinary issues with utmost confidentiality/ sensitivity.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in HR with 8+ Years of Experience in BPO/ITES Industry
2. Understanding of HR domain & terminologies
3. Learning ability to pick up tools and technologies related to HR assignments
4. Proficient in using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
5. Excellent Communication Skills (Oral, Written & Presentation)
6. Attention to detail, organized, analytical & reporting skills
7. Must be able to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, work in a team environment, recognize trends and identify systematic approaches to solving problems in this fast moving, dynamic environment.