- A graduate /post graduate degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 7 to 12 years of experience in Digital Analytics.
- Prior experience in Research & Development and working on Digital Analytics with a good understanding of Manufacturing domain.
- Prowess in interpreting results of Machine Learning Techniques like Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Segmentation, Data visualization, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Text Analytics (LSI/LDA), Web analytics, E- commerce analytics etc.
- Proficiency in R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Java or C++.
- Prior experience into Big Data Technologies like Hadoop / SAP Hana / Spark / Storm etc. will be preferred.
- Flexibility to work from client location (within or outside country)
- Exceptional communication skills, leadership and project management skills.
You would be responsible to:
- Work on various Data Analytics and Research & Development projects.
- Extensively use Data Science techniques such as Logistic Regression Data visualization, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Text Analytics (LSI/LDA), Web analytics, E- commerce analytics etc. and interpret results.
- Convert Business problem to a Statistical problem and generate innovative Business solutions for the clients.
What's in for you-
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- Great opportunities for learning in one of the best IT & analytical firms in the country."