- Responsible for the general ledger and payroll accounting. Ensure books of accounts are maintained as per Indian and US GAAP.
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled on monthly basis and key issues tracked and resolved. Ensure there are no aged unresolved transactions
- Responsible for smooth and timely monthly closing activities of company. Oversee implementation of global finance policies, procedures, and processes to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy of financial information
Audit and statutory reporting :
- Responsible for the completion of the statutory within statutory time lines.
- Ensure all statutory reporting including RBI is done on time.
- Ensure Secretarial compliance as per companies act 2013
Treasury Management :
- Responsible for bank reconciliations, cash/bank reporting to global and regional teams.
- Coordinate with the local banks to ensure seamless funds flow and fund management including preparation of fixed deposit and movement of funds across the corporate accounts.
Intercompany transactions :
- Timely intercompany reconciliations and ensuring remittance is done on time.