One of our clients, a Leading Private Bank is looking out for a Team Lead for managing a team to carry out the following functions in the Treasury Unit to be based at Mumbai.
To manage and lead a team of techno-functional professionals in the areas of Software project management and Application support. The incumbent will have a portfolio of Applications and Projects under him in the area of Treasury / Capital Markets.
The incumbent should be able to lead the team under him for,
- Requirement Gathering and Documentation
- Project Plan Preparation and monitoring
- Software Testing & Roll out
- Production Issue resolution & Application Support
- Training to Users
- Project coordination with End-Users, IT, Software Vendors and other stake holders
- Process review and Streamlining/re-engineering
- SOX and Audit Compliances
Murex Project implementation role,
- For next 12/15 months, the incumbent is required to lead the Front Office stream implementation of Murex under Phase II for FX, Money Market and Investment products.
The incumbent will also be responsible for,
- Deciding on various software solutions for the areas under him in discussion with Users, Technology team and Vendors.
- Project Updates/Presentations to function heads and senior management
- Supervising team in functional and project management areas effectively.
Skills & Experience Required
- Should have sound knowledge of various concepts related to Treasury covering cross assets functionalities/ processes includes deal capture, validation, accounting, pricing, Market data etc.
- The understanding on domestic and overseas aspects related to payment settlement / accounting / regulatory requirements will be an added advantage.
- Should have minimum experience of 5-6 years in similar role of managing team for Treasury.
- Should have working experience of Software implementation for Treasury for 5 years or more.
- Experience of working in Murex Application / Project is highly desired.
- Should have experience of managing projects of medium - large size in Treasury domain.
- Should have good team management and interpersonal skills
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills