One of our clients, a Leading Private Bank is looking out for a Team Lead for its IT Treasury Unit to manage and lead the Enterprise Risk Management (MUREX) and be based at Mumbai.
The Job role entails managing a team to lead a team of techno-functional professionals in the areas of Software project management and Application support. The incumbent will have a portfolio of Applications and Projects under him in the area of Treasury & Market risk.
The incumbent should be able to lead the team under him for,
- Requirement Gathering and Documentation
- Project Plan Preparation and monitoring
- Software Testing & Roll out
- Production Issue resolution & Application Support
- Training to Users
- Project coordination with End-Users, IT, Software Vendors and other stake holders
- Process review and Streamlining/re-engineering and
- SOX and Audit Compliances
Murex Project implementation role,
- For next 12/15 months, the incumbent is required to lead the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) stream implementation of Murex under Phase II for FX, Money Market and Investment products.
The incumbent will also be responsible for,
- Deciding on various software solutions for the areas under him in discussion with Users, Technology team and Vendors.
- Project Updates/Presentations to function heads and senior management
- Supervising team in functional and project management areas effectively.
Skills & Experience Required
- Should have sound knowledge of various concepts related to Market risk and Treasury.
- Should have minimum experience of 5-6 years in similar role of managing team for Treasury / market risk areas
- Should have working experience of Software implementation for Market Risk / Treasury for 5 years or more.
- Experience of working in Murex Application / Project is highly desired.
- Should have experience of managing projects of medium - large size in Treasury / Market Risk domain.
- Should have good team management and interpersonal skills
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills