- To ensure the software and system architectures are in Synchronization
- To explore and utilize new technologies and tools.
- To attend design and code reviews as required by the project.
- To support the System Test in the proving of software releases
- To ensure the software accurately reflects the design and is compatible with the requirement.
- To resolve / assist subordinates in solving the technical problems as and when arises.
- To plan for new technology insertion
- To manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
- To design, develop and enhance software projects.
- To understand Software Development Lifecycle and follows
processes without supervision.
- To author design documents and unit & integration test procedures without requiring much supervision.
- To effectively interact (oral & written communication) on technical issue with globally spread team members
- To work as a fully contributing team member, under broad supervision/ guidance.
- To ensure the right modeling is being done, to know that qualities
like performance are going to be met
- To give input as needed to issues like tool and environment selection
- To ensure that the architecture is not only the right one for
operations, but also for deployment and sustenance
- Deputize for the Software Team Leader as required
- To assign the tasks and guide the team members if any.
ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET,ADO, ASP
C, C++, C#, VB 6.0, T-SQL and JAVA
Java Script, VB Script
XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath, XPointer, SOAP, WSDL
Windows OS. Linux
- Experience in any of the Agile, CMMI software quality standards.