Immediate Opening with Big 4 For “Tax Analyst” Mumbai
- B.Com/M.Com with Direct Tax Background
- Good communication skill
Your key responsibilities:
Your main objective is to help the Tax team deliver quality products using general tax knowledge gained from training or education and assistance from more experienced tax professionals. Contribute to the profitable growth by ensuring client engagements are executed in an efficient manner.
• Assist the seniors in replying to queries raised by Foreign Institutional Investors (FII clients) on issues such as capital gains computation, trades reconciliation, tax payments, return of income, etc.
• Checking capital gains tax computations for trades in securities undertaken by FII clients
• Assist in preparing the income-tax return for FII clients
• Undertaking technical research on the income-tax provisions impacting the taxation of FII clients
• Preparing submissions in relation to assessment and appellate proceedings in the case of FII clients and support the seniors in appearing before the income-tax authorities
• Appearing before the income-tax authorities on routine matters concerning the FII clients
• Support in handling administrative responsibilities for the FII clients allocated to you such as engagement letters, internal QRM, filing of client papers, billing follow-up, etc.
Conduct the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with client expectations and as defined by the terms and conditions of the contract
• Exhibit positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn.
• Work constructively with team to evaluate and improve personal and team performance.
• Contribute and leverage knowledge from individuals, databases and other sources.
• Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
• Participate in executing work within a group by assisting by delivering work effectively, and teaming with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
• Ensure that the areas of work assigned are executed in accordance with the work programme and the firm’s methodologies and guidance, and professional standards.
• Use electronic working papers, efficiently including various software applications and sources of knowledge in an appropriate manner to conduct research.
• Acquire and demonstrate competence in technical knowledge, and compliance process by keeping up to date on trends, developments and technical authorities and apply them to moderately complex situations.
• Analyze and convert data into a tax product (advisory/compliance) and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the product.
• Where applicable thoroughly check documents and make available for tax inspections in an appropriate manner.
• Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products.
Skills and attributes for success
• Proficient in MS word, excel, power point.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong Analytical/Numerical ability.
• Good interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and Self Starter
• Should have worked on data upload / migration activity in Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations