- Collaborate with the clients to understand the requirement.
- Publish the job ad on job boards, career pages and social media.
- Source and contact passive candidates, network with candidates.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires.
- Update client and the candidates on the hiring status.
- Partner with the client to close the requirement within the required time limit.
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job requirements.
- Keep detailed records of past applicants information, including resumes and interview evaluations.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them.
What you must have
- 6 months to 6 years of experience in full-cycle Recruitment.
- Focused approach to finish the job in hand via multiple sources i.e. Job Postings, social media, head hunting, networking etc.
- Experience in evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels.
- Multitasker , must have ability to deliver on multiple job assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Awareness of latest hiring tools and its utilization.
Why you should work with us
- Experience : You get holistic experience in recruiting for the fastest growing industries.
- Exposure : You get to interact and work with the Tier1 companies as a sourcing partner.
- Ownership : Have a real impact on the companys growth and evolution.
- Culture : Work in an open, respectful, Fun company culture.
- Excitement : Work with people who love what they do everyday!
We work 5.5 days a week, working hours : 9 AM to 6:30 PM
Remuneration : Our compensation includes monthly Fixed Salary plus Variable. There is no cap on earnings from incentives, which are paid quarterly on target achievement.