Talent Acquisition Specialist is a new role at GLG, reflecting our commitment to attracting the best and brightest talent. This position will be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflects our firm culture, values, and success factors.
This position will also be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflects our firm culture, values, and success factors. This position will be responsible for elevating the relationship with the business unit managers and requires thoroughly understanding business needs and priorities to translate them into practical recruiting.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Constantly identifying ways to further the teams' strategic offerings and abilities to best meet the ongoing demands of the business
- Manage and a recruit for a portfolio of positions across levels
- Strive for exceptional and best-in-class candidate experience
- Work with HRBPs, to develop strong internal relationships and performance measures
- Work with Talent Acquisition Team, Business Unit Managers and HRBP’s to execute workforce plan with recruitment budget in mind.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors or higher degree from a top-tier university.
- 3- 5 years’ of relevant headhunting recruitment experience, the mix of agency and corporate experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with positive, measurable business impact
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- High levels of personal energy and positivity
- Working knowledge of ATS (Jobvite) a plus
- * Only Mumbai based candidates will be considered for this role.