1. Understanding and analyzing the client's manpower requirements in different skill set categories.
2. Formulation and Implementation of Recruitment/Sourcing strategies.
3. Posting of job on the job portals, websites, blogs and other discussion forums.
4. Using sourcing strategies like Referral generation, Direct Sourcing, Networking, Mass Mailing so as to reach out to a maximum qualified pool of candidates.
5. Using Online Database (Job Portals) & Offline Database to find out technically fit resources.
6. Telephonic Screening of the profiles Checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability etc.
7. Conducting preliminary interviews as specified by client.
8. Scheduling of Interviews of the candidates in close co-ordination with client HR.
9. Ensuring proper co-ordination between Clients and Candidates
10. Maintaining and developing candidate database and trackers.
11. Responsible for articulating and negotiating job offers with candidates and clearly communicating all aspects of the offer including the salary, benefits, bonuses, relocations, etc
12. Follow-up with candidates for Post Employment Reference Checks, Notice Period Negotiations, etc till joining.
13. Achieving the assigned target as per the role.
14.Develop and maintain tie-ups with industry-specific organizations for building new alliances.