Roles and responsibilities
- Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
- Produce clean, standards based, modern code with an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users to produce high quality ETL applications that are well-documented.
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology and digital frameworks in the context of data integration.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes, working closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing and implementing ETL with Talend
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in designing, developing, validating and deploying the Talend ETL processes
- Experience with Talend Data Integration: Design, develop Talend ETL scripts, creating and deploying end to end Talend Data Integration solution
- Experience with one or more additional ETL tools, including Informatica, Business Objects Data Services (BODS), DataStage and Ab Initio.
- Experience with a full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Database experience (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server or DB2)
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL
- Understanding of Dimensional Models
- Experience with development and production support
Professional Skill Requirements :
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live.
- However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
- Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
- The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with