Candidate will be supporting our Tableau reporting environment and the SQL databases that interact with reports hosted in the Tableau environment. The individual will be working with SQL queries, views, and stored procedures, in support of business authored reports. Candidate will also be expected to support several existing Microsoft VB.NET intranet applications.
Skills & Requirements :
Hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL (working with views, stored procedures, tables, and database administration tasks)
- Tableau (system administration, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management)
- Microsoft .NET programming (VB.NET)
- Must be comfortable working directly with business users, as well as IT team members.
- Must have excellent oral communications skills, and writing skills.
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- Experience with Pega Systems software (BIX)
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL.