• Interface with international customers.
• Provide remote Technical support on implementation of technology using various networking products & applications and resolve product related issues through research and troubleshooting.
• To troubleshoot every case (including backlog) assigned and drive towards positive resolution thereby to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Debugging hardware & software system level problems in a multi-vendor multi-protocol network environment.
• Evaluate the scope for timely escalation and ensure that customer problems are addressed as per the priority.
• Document all communication with the customer.
Sound Knowledge and Troubleshooting Skills in the following areas:
• Good experience working in a Support/ Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) team.
• Hands on Experience in TCP/IP stack,
• Hands on Experience in OSPF,BGP & MPLS
• server load balancers and/or caching devices preferred,
• Expertise in understanding different network topologies and configurations
• Basic knowledge on Cloud-based networking
• Live debugging / troubleshooting on the customer’s environment, collecting additional information about the problem and resolving network performance issues
• Ability to analyze network traffic
• Ability to reproduce customer reported issues in the lab environment, work with development and QA to verify and fixes before they are rolled out to our customers
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced structured environment
• Knowledge on Linux.