General IT Roles
1. Ensure smooth running of all Servers, Desktop/ Laptop systems, Navision, anti-virus, printers, internet and email.
2. Administrator for the Domain controller, Active directory and desktops as well as hardware and software systems
3. User ID creation/deletion etc. in SQL and Domain for users
4. Manage the crisis situations, which may involve technical hardware or software problems.
5. Maintenance and support for the following in-house developed software:
Marketing collateral Distribution system
6. Ensure the STS VPN connectivity between different offices to ensure the easy communication between these offices through intercom.
7. Onsite/offsite/remote support for Sohar users for all issue related to IT, Telephone, Fax and internet.
8. Implementation and maintenance of Active directory & domain group policies for the network users to ensure all users are following companys IT policy.
I. Navision Roles
1. Ensure smooth running of Navision system, create/modify Navision user credentials, define and control the user level security using menu suite, Lanhams security and user level roles.
2. Provide Navision training for new users and existing users.
1. Monthly and weekly reports for Sales and other departments as required
2. Other MIS reports as per requirements from function heads
III. Accounts Roles:
1. Booking of RM PM Purchase and vendor Bills.
2. Customer Credit control based on the instruction and approval from FM.
3. Open new vendor and customer accounts in CRM and Navision after verifying the supporting documents.
4. Support in Periodic stock take activities- stock reconciliation and upload the stock variance in to the Navision system after review and necessary approvals.
5. Support in periodic review of trade mark registration. Suggestion for new requirement of trade mark based on country wise product sales.
IV. HR/Admin Roles:
3. Issue new employee ID card, register the employee to the time attendance system.
4. Update employee code and basic information in local HR software.
5. Design and plan best and cost effective mobile + Data plans for Sales team and managers. Meeting with telecommunication accounts manager for price negotiation and to get updated offers.
V. Dealer Portal
1. Training and Implementation of Dealer portal system in customer end.
2. Provide remote/ onsite support to Dealer portal customers.
3. Test and implement new modules/ Mobile apps for dealer portal.
4. Research and implement new modules and reports in Dealer portal.
The candidate should be at-least Master in computer science with 2-3 years of experience or B.ech in computers science with 4-5 years work experience of working