The Asset Management Specialist will oversee the life-cycle management of all information technology assets including acquisition, inventory tracking and disposal of hardware and software. S/he will support all software and hardware operations of our staff by tracking, managing and maintaining hardware and software assets for the IT environment.
- Responsible for managing database repositories to ensure the accuracy of asset data. Monitoring and reconciling changes in inventory. Verifying financial data (leased, depreciated or expensed).
- Facilitate tracking of physical assets and documentation of maintenance activities, that are managed by the asset inventory database.
- Develop procedures for use by department level staff to maintain asset database; conducts training as need to engage BXG IT in accurate data collection and maintenance of asset records.
- Facilitate tracking and documentation of asset installs, moves, adds, changes to maintain consistency and accuracy of asset information:
(1.) - Conduct periodic audits across LoBs to ensure adherence to regulatory compliance and CoE processes Collate audit findings, analyse the same and prepare reports on the findings Support to the LoB HR to come up with an action plan based on the audit findings Follow up with the LoB HR for execution of action plans to ensure closure of non-compliances
(2.) - Prepare reports periodically for the CoE review with the Senior Management Share reports / data with the LoB HR leaders on a periodic / ad-hoc basis to help them monitor their average resource cost targets / wage bill as a % of revenue / other relevant KPPs and metrics Track lateral hiring as per the lateral hiring grid / other metrics relevant to LoBs and share reports with them as and when required Compile data and prepare monthly / quarterly update reports as per the requirement of LoBs and CoEs- Share reports with the supervisor for review and circulation to relevant stakeholders Provide inputs (if any) on improving the current reports
(3.) - Study the HR plan and understand requirements from the CoE Understand the requirements from LoBs;
Document the requirements for automation / enhancement of the process and share with supervisor for review
- Provide recommendations to the supervisor on the design / change of HR processes basis their implications in HCL context, best practices through competitor analysis and research material available - Pilot and test the new process; Prepare training material, support socialization of the same across Business Units Coordinate with the LoB HR and Business leaders to enable rollout of the new processes- Follow up with the Process and Policies Team to ensure right automation and policy document updation due to changed processes - Respond to customer queries as and when required and escalate to supervisor when required.