The Survey Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, a keen analytic outlook, excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, a passion for cutting-edge operational execution, following advancements in complex online survey coding and project management.
Working with the Global Survey Team, the Survey Associate will:
- Program, edit and perform QC for online surveys – including survey flow, logic, term points, quotas and grammatical correctness to meet clients’ specific requests
- Review survey design content to ensure they meet GLG’s bar for both quality and compliance
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues within the Global Survey team and the broader GLG team
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with a bachelor’s degree from top-tier colleges or universities, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- 1+ year of experience with online survey programming platforms preferably “Decipher” in addition to ConfirmIT and/or Dimensions
- Experience/familiarity with complex design, programming and online data deliverables in the market research field a strong plus
- Should be willing to work remotely (Work from home) during US EST day hours i.e. 6:30 PM – 3:30 AM IST after a month of onboarding/ training.
- Initial onboarding for approximately one month will take place in the GLG offices in Gurgaon during the 10:30am – 7:30pm local shift.
- Willing to work from GLG Gurgaon office on occasion as required by supervisor for meetings, trainings etc. which may be a minimum of at least 1 or 2 days per month in the local shift.
- Proven ability to independently work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Manage project timelines in a transparent, upfront and proactive capacity; immediately escalating issues that may be obstacles to meeting projected deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems individually