- Responsible for increasing the SBUs Market penetration, turnover and profitability through efficient management of Trading business. To provide strategic support and market leverage to marketing team through Urea port handling and marketing.
- Responsible for achieving Grade wise projected Contribution
- Coordinate with Commercial and Finance for procurement basing on derived vessel wise/product wise contribution projections
- Finalization of receiving port basing on market requirements
- Develop contacts for sourcing of fertilizers
- Port operations of imported fertilizer within the budgeted (projected) costs,
- Develop people capabilities to achieve efficient logistics and distribution parameters
- Develop State wise marketing plan for imported Grades
- Effective utilization of existing marketing teams to ensure marketing of the products and receivable management.
- Achieve vessel wise projected profitability.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Post graduate in Supply Chain Management or Marketing from Tier 1 Business School 18 -20 yrs of experience of working in SCM in large manufacturing companies Candidates currently working in Cement , fertilizers, Steel and FMCG will only be considered.
Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.
Candidates should be currently Head of SCM & Logistics