Structural Designer - High Rise Buildings (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Structural Designer, 5+Yrs, Bangalore, 3/DSM/StrDesign/B
About Co : It is one of the leading Real Estate Co, in South India, is looking for an inspiring and motivational. Structural Engineer who has a commercial approach to creative design and a high degree of professional competence
- Candidates with vast extensive experience in Construction Industry preferably into building and construction of Residential Apartments would be preferred.
Job Location : Bangalore
- Experience : 5+ years
- Microstation Structural Design
- 2D and 3D modelling in MicroStation
- Exposure on Pro Structure, learnt various tools used for modeling steel structure,
- Connection for steel members and generated 2D section drawing sheets using 2D detailed center.
- Producing plans, framing layout, section, and elevation.
- ISM (Integrated Structural Modeling), used to transfer designed model in for analysis in STAAD-PRO.
Key Skills :
- Staad Pro
- Structural Engineering
- Design Calculations
- High Rise Building Construction
- Creative Designing
- Report Preparation
- Site inspection
Job Description :
- Analysis, design and detailing of structural elements of High rise buildings.
- Understand and be able to handle project from preliminary stage.
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings of structural elements dictated by Project requirements
- Coordinating with architects, service consultants, site etc., to reach agreement about safe designs and how they may fit in with the aesthetic concept of the construction
- Performs analysis of building materials for use in construction.
- Develops specifications for use during construction and ensures all projects comply with applicable codes and regulations.
- Determines cause of structural failures, damages, and defects through site investigations.
- Provides reports detailing investigations and assessment of damages to the structure.
- Verifying/Certifying design calculations and Analysis and design of structural elements.
- Approving /Selecting appropriate construction materials in coordination with peer head.
- Monitoring preparation of civil structural BOQs & technical deliverables for operating jobs.
- Communicating the design of a structure through drawings, specifications to site team, monitoring and inspecting work from time to time.
- Review project deliverables and objectives,and update to their peer head
- Knowledge of software Like ETABS, STAAD Pro.
Candidates meeting the above requirement may apply here.