Strategic Account Manager – Staffing
? New business acquisition focused on large portfolio accounts.
? Connect with CFO, CHRO, CPO, BH's to acquire new business
? Identify important clients and work towards acquiring business from them.
? Strong industry network with both IT and non IT client
? Acquisition of New client Business Development
? Presales Research in terms of mapping and meeting different divisions or companies across the group.
? Lead Generation and prospecting within those clients
? Sales presentation and proposal submission
? Negotiations and Closure. Agreement signoff and Transition.
? Post Transition activities and review to ensure client satisfaction and retention
? Internal liaison to ensure delivery as per committed SLA s.
? Periodic interface with client for rapport building and review
? Handling Escalations.
? Effectively plan and prioritize individual sales activity to ensure target achievement.
? Ensure optimum coverage of assigned clients
? Identify and track competitor in the assigned clients and crack competitor business
? Build strong relationships with the business management team and participate in both HR and business planning.
? Working closely with HR divisions of client organizations.
? Engage with Senior Management, HR Heads, Recruitment, Staffing Heads to acquire New Clients for the organization by signing contracts
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate with a MBA & Minimum of 8+ Years of Experience with recruitment industry & in contract staffing is highly desired and preferably catering to mid and large size companies and managing new client acquisition as well as managing and engaging existing clients.
2. Independently manage one or more client and will work as Single Point of Contact.
3. She/ he would be responsible for ensuring that we provide best possible fulfillment support across geographies.
4. She/ he would manage client relationships and will ensure consistent flow of business demand.
5. The person would be responsible to manage client escalation, team management and business transactions.
6. Capability to deal with Senior Management and get contract for Recruitment and Staffing for the organization.