- Lead a team of Seniors and Associates and make sure the team delivers high quality work, as per BIG 4 methodology, on time and to budget.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with BIG 4 Global contacts, i.e., Global assurance managers and project managers.
- Develop an understanding of BIG 4 Quality and Risk Management procedures, and ensure these are embedded in to the engagement team's work.
- Work closely with Global audit managers to transition new engagements and services to Global Services Assurance whilst maintaining quality of service.
- Proactively discuss work flow management with the audit teams in Global, allocating resources to audit work and monitoring performance against standards.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with Global audit teams.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the Global audit teams and ultimately to the Global audit clients.
- Identify opportunities to standardize and optimize audit processes across a portfolio of clients
- Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team.
- Delegate work successfully.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Lead by example.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Contribute to technical and soft-skills training to continually develop the team's skills.
People responsibilities -
- Lead a team of Seniors and Associates and make sure the team delivers high quality work, as per BIG 4 methodology, on time and to budget
Technical skills requirements --
Knowledge of Indian accounting and auditing standards. Knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP and International auditing standards is an advantage
- Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation Skills
- Project management, leadership, coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication skills including speaking and writing effectively in English
- Ability to spread positive work culture and live BIG 4 values
- The ability to quickly form strong working relationship with colleagues in India and around the world.