Statistical Modeler - Supply Chain Analytics - SAS/R/Python/Optimization - Analytics Firm
You will be responsible for:-Participating in designing, developing, testing and implementing statistical forecast models to support the demand planning process.
- Building standard reports for trend analysis and exception management and develop programming for demand pattern recognition, algorithm selection, outlier correction, and parameter optimization.
- Leading periodic statistical forecast review sessions with business partners to address data statistical modeling issues and incorporate business domain knowledge provided by the business associates.
-Working closely with the Demand Planning business process leads to align business requirements with systems and process solutions that ensure overall objectives are met. Provide analytics knowledge and support to the business process lead network.
- Participating in demand signal data projects providing statistical modeling support under the guidance of a statistical modeling scientist or principal and expertise. Project activities will require strong collaboration with business users and other project team members. - Developing data driven predictive analytics applications from use case concept through experiment design to industrialization/deployment to end users
- A graduate degree or equivalent professional experience in related discipline is required.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated business forecasting / analysis is required.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in any of SAS/R/Python ML algorithm, Stats model development and/or R modeling
- Having Good Hands on experience on any of the optimization tools like CPLEX, Supply Chain Guru, Gurobi etc
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods, analytical and data mining techniques.
- Must be able to analyze data to determine business implications and make actionable recommendations.
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of current statistical forecasting and data mining techniques.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral presentations and written reports
- Good interpersonal skills.