Experience : 10-15 years
- Work closely with people managers/developers and translate from vision to design to execution
- Ensure on-time launches by managing design, development and integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan
- Strong QA/DevOps touch points will be expected to ensure efficiency in test and deployment automation
- Be the technology champion for a subset of problems to be solved in realizing our vision of Tally World - our next gen product architecture
- Understand the business aspect of a problem and translate the same into a design that fits with the intended long-term goals
- Work with various stakeholders to finalise design
- Engage developers closely to ensure that the design is well understood
- Work with functional leads to get people enabled on required skills for the project.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in designing and building systems that are inherently distributed
- Appreciate the underlying challenges of what it means to be a distributed system
- security, networking, scale, performance, online/offline characterization of business applications, data consistency, etc.
- Proficient in C/C++ development, OS concepts, Data Structures, Distributed Computing
- Strong systems/embedded background preferred
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline.