Role : Staff Engineer / Senior Staff Engineer
Experience : 10-14 yrs
What will you be doing?
- Create a code design document that captures the scope of the module (or a subset) in terms of what the module will provide by way of APIs, its dependencies, the code organization, data structures and algorithms to be employed
- Participate in activities that lead up to the code design
- This may include activities such as developing prototypes, proof of concept, compare pros and cons of various implementation choices being considered and recommending the most appropriate one
- Bring the team's attention to the coding guidelines to be followed - Review critical pieces of code that are developed as per this code design
- Ensure that the code being delivered is of the highest quality, ensure appropriate unit tests and functional tests are considered
Required Candidate profile
Who are we looking for?
- Proficient in C/C++ development, OS concepts, Data Structures, Distributed Computing and Algorithms
- Advanced programming and design skills
- Can write good quality modular code that is maintainable and extensible
- Ability to pick up new technologies rapidly to convert specs to low level design
- Clearly communicate the intent and approach when producing a code design document
- Mentor and influence junior developers to adhere to good coding standards and become quality conscious.