This position is responsible for the design and development of NetScaler's L4-L7 products.
Primary Accountabilities :
- Mainly to work on traffic management features/enhancements.
- Will be responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of the NetScaler traffic management product.
Personal Attributes :
- Self starter - highly motivated and able to work productively with minimal guidance
- Strong team player with ability to deal with stress
- Should be able to prioritize tasks
- Should have the ability to deliver high quality software under aggressive release schedules
- Should work collaboratively with other engineers, and be willing to take on any engineering tasks that contribute to progress towards the goals of the team and of the company.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Requirements :- BS/ MS in CS/EE or equivalent and Minimum of 7 - 8 years of proven design and development skills in complex applications and systems software in networking technologies
- Outstanding C programming skills and scripting skills
- Hands on experience with protocols like TCP,HTTP- Experience in internals of TCP/IP is a must.
- Proficiency in Systems/Server software development, multi-threaded programming, networking concepts/fundamentals.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux development platform, network and systems programming + debugging.
- Strong systems programming skills, with extensive experience developing kernel/OS and networking software
- Excellent debugging skills both at protocol level (sniffer traces, tcp-dump, etc) and systems level (with kernel debugger).
- Ability to pick up new technologies easily and quickly.- Agile based development experience is a plus.
Desirable :- Experience on Traffic Management/ Server Load balancer/ Caching(ADC) is a strong plus.
- Experience of working BSD-style kernel is a plus.