Web designer's job duties cover all aspects of creating a website.
Upon meeting company needs, web designers help create and maintain the product .Develops Web sites by planning and executing design, maintaining and upgrading service. Creates the look, layout and features of a website. Work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
1. Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
2. Strong knowledge of HTML/Dreamweaver/HTML-5 CS3, Corel Draw, HTML, CSS, integration of JS/jquery.
3. Web/UI/ Designing static/dynamic web pages using multimedia tools. Visualizing
4. Bringing in new and updated ideas on Website Page Designing.
5. Conducting market research on on going technologies followed by competitive websites and implementation of the same on our website.
6. Website maintenance, HTML, CSS, Wordpress.
1. Bachelor Degree with 3+ Years of experience in related area.
2. Have good creativity and imagination skills.
3. Extensive knowledge of Adobe products like Photoshop,
4. Dream Weaver, Flash, Fire Works, CorelDraw,
5. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft FrontPage
6. HTML,XHTML, Html5,CSS3,CSS,XML.
8. SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
9. And CMS (Content Management System) like Joomla,
10. Drupal, Word press